Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's Almost That Time Again...

Well, today is August 1st! That means 15 days until teachers report to school, and just 21 days until the first day of school! I can't wait to meet my new group of first graders and to see all of my old friends as they grow and change throughout their elementary years.

This summer has been a lot of fun for me and my family. We went to Walt Disney World in June and just returned from a trip to Toronto and Niagara Falls. Kegan is a whirling dervish at two and a half years old, and Lily is getting bigger every day now that she is three months old. I hope that you and your family have had a summer to remember as well!


Our Family at Walt Disney World in June


Our family in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, in July

We'll soon be starting all kinds of new adventures in first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment