Saturday, August 22, 2015

Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!

It's that time again, the beginning of a brand new school year! This is a wonderful time of the year, full of potential, kids hoping to make new friends and great first impressions, and a full schedule of things to learn and discover. I am so excited to meet our new students and to get started on all of the important work we have in store for 2nd grade.

Throughout the year I'll be posting updates here on our website, and you'll also find links to many of the sites we use for math enrichment.

Take some time to explore the site! If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please let me know! Email me at grenierc@calvertnet.k12.md.us, call me at 410-257-1512, or get in touch through our Bloomz app!



No comments:

Post a Comment